Old October 14th 04, 06:08 AM
Yoj

Purrs for Omar - and for you - are on their way.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
If ya'll could send some get well purrs for Omar; I think we'd both
appreciate it. On Monday night, he got bit on the foot in a spat with
Tucker. We spent several hours at the vet Monday night as a walk-in

and he
got put on Clavamox. He's been much less active although eating well

until
this afternoon and tonight he's been under my bed and he didn't eat

( I
talked to my regular vet tonight and we decided to stop the Clavamox;

I'm
going to call her if he's not eating tomorrow a.m.
Thanks, guys.
Christine