Old May 13th 05, 05:19 PM
Dutch

dh@. wrote in message news
On Thu, 12 May 2005 09:02:10 -0700, "Dutch" wrote:

dh@. wrote
On Sun, 8 May 2005 18:13:34 -0700, "Dutch" wrote:

Quit pretending that you "consider the animals" in some
unselfish way, it's obvious that you don't.

Do you? If so, explain how

I'm not the one claiming I do.

Good, because you "ARAs" certainly should never claim to care about
the animals that you want to eliminate.

People who eat meat should never claim to be doing those animals a favour.

QUIT PRETENDING THAT YOU *CONSIDER* ANIMALS IN SOME UNSELFISH WAY.

When I attack your position you criticize me
for
not "considering the animals". That implies that you DO consider them in
some
unselfish way. That is a lie, your "consideration" is nothing more than a
belief
that the fact that we indirectly cause animals to be born bestows a kind

moral
credit onto meat consumers. That belief (called "the logic of the

larder")
is a mistake.

Some farm animals' lives are of positive value and some are not.

Before
you took so many gonadal stupid pills you used to understand that: