Old March 20th 04, 04:33 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:04:38 -0500, "Hopitus2"
wrote:

You must be receiving drone orders from the PR mothership. When hoomin
bedtime comes here, the Evil 3, far from becoming "protectors" from
greeblings or even the ever-possible palmetto bug confrontation, become
snoring, heat-seeking blobs of fur-covered protoplasm, collapsing in
hoomins' face on pillow (yes, catbutt shoved up in hoomin's face) or glued
to hoomins' ribs, or plopped on hoomins feet; if feet move a micrometer,
Rowdus (his name when he's morphed into "pest" mode) will chomp on toes
thereof, disturbing all as hoomin reacts to this bodily insult. All 3 snore,
some louder than the other Hopitus2 "protectors".....LOL.

LOL My three all have very different styles of sleeping with me.

Rocky is the only one that actually sleeps resting up against me. He
never gets up on the bed when I go to bed, but he's sometimes there
when I wake up.

I woke up the other night from a dream that the apartment was on fire,
but turned out that I was just feeling the heat from Rocky
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: