Old March 24th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.misc,rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default Senator Bill Frist: Dr. Mengele to Cats

Yup, God help us, indeed. As for Frist, I'm not about to trust any
doctor who diagnoses a patient (Terri Schiavo) on the basis of a video,
and I was really glad when the autopsy on the poor woman made an a** of
Frist. Not that he needs much help in that department. But this
business of practicing his surgery skills on those poor cats really
seals the deal--Keep the White House A Frist-Free Zone!