Old March 26th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My Meowmie took me to TED!

"Mischief" wrote:

I heard Meowmie saying that when a cat gets bad teeth, the teeth need
to come out. Otherwise if they stay in they'll make you feel worse and
you could get REAL sick.

Mischief is right, Persia -- what her meowmie said. I've had
bad teeth sometimes, and it makes me sick. Then I have to have
something called anty bioticks (which don't taste like ants).
And sometimes the anty bioticks make me even sicker. And I
don't get all better until the bad teeth are gone.

So I hope you don't have bad teeth -- but if you do it will be
better if they come out. You won't miss them too bad -- at
least, I don't.

Good luck and good teeth.

Will