Old November 10th 03, 09:58 PM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

Anais,

You'z a BOOTIFUL ladykitty! I'z just a liddle boykiddy (I fink I'm about
6 months old), but you're about the mostest bootiful kitty I'z ever seen!

Sammy Kitten
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/sammy.html

Sonam Dasara wrote:
Hello kitteez,

I'z'd like to introdoos mineown self to da group. I'z Anaïs, and I'z a
tree year old kittee. I'z a Persian, but I'z don't nuffin' bout no nooklear
reactorz or dat yooraneum. I'z liked to meet some kittee and hooman friends
heer, caws my hooman never had a kittee befor and hez only had me for twee
weeks. An I kinda miss all of da furkids at the cattery, now dat I'z an
alone kittee. My hooman put up sum pikturz of me on my own web page
http://www.electric-ink.con/anais.html so youze can take a look if yoz'd
liketa.

I usta be a blush show-gurl kittee an got ta go ta showz on
airplanzes an such with my old meowmee - it wuz excitin - brite lites, bloo
ribbonz, hoomans an kitteez lookin at me - but my new hooman retired me from
da sho bizniz, an now I'z a house kittee 'n' a city kittee at dat! So I'z
spends my timelookin outta da window at da hunnerts and hunnerts of hoomans
and metalmonsters goin by all da time - I'z nebber seen such tings - an da
resta da time I'z gotta spend teachin' dis hoomin da cat langwidge. Sheesh,
dey shuld make hoomins study cat as a second langwidge!

So I'z furry pleezed to meet all of youze!

Mlle. Anaïs Cat

(Anaïs is my first cat; I adopted her from a Persian cattery in rural
NJ, and she shares my apartment just across the river from NYC. In three
weeks she has become a part of my life that I never knew I was missing.)