Old December 2nd 03, 07:18 PM
PawsForThought

From: (lakinapook)

I found out that they worked on salary plus commission because someone
from my regular vets office used to work there, and after I told her
the whole story, she explained the situation to me.

Boy, that sure doesn't seem right that a vet clinic should work on commissions.

They argued and argued until I said
"refund my money, or I am reporting you, period, so you can either
take your chances with the regulatory agency, or refund the money".
Apparently, they were unwilling to take that chance, because they did
refund my money. They sent this snotty letter with the check that
said that I wasn't welcome at their facility anymore. Oh boo hoo,
like I would have gone back there anyway.

Good for you for sticking to your guns and I'm glad to hear you got your money
back.

Lauren
________
See my cats: