Old August 25th 05, 06:05 PM
Betsy

First off I am not "Nancy".

Nyah nyah.

Second, I sent an e-mail to you by error, and for that I do apologize. I
hit the "reply" button instead of the "reply group" button. I'm going to
remove that button from the taskbar before it happens again. But if you
don't want e-mail to automatically come to you when you are on a newsgroup,
then reconfigure your account if you are so internet savvy. That's what
most do.

Third, you don't need to post MY information for the world to see. I didn't
do that for you. So I second the threat. Unless you get this removed from
this newsgroup in a hurry (contact Google), you'll be hearing from MY
attorney. I am quite serious, and will be contacting you again however
necessary to make sure this occurs.

Fourth, I am no backyard breeder, but I do rescue cats that show up on my
doorstep, and no, I don't usually get them abortions, although I have had to
do that once or twice. I have close contact with rescue groups and breeders
as need be to get advice and place animals.

Fifth, your advice continues to be horrible. Five weeks? Who are you
kidding? Do you realize how much damage that can cause? Perhaps you
didn't even realize that kittens open their eyes at about 10 days, and are
mobile almost as soon as that (albeit slowly mobile). I quote you "You can
start handling them at 5
weeks and older - once they are mobile and eyes open." Anybody who has
worked with kittens realizes that they need to be constantly handled to be
good pets. Rescuers and humane societies often have foster human mothers
for litters of kittens for exactly this reason. You don't really think they
wait until they are 5 weeks old, do you?

Lastly, cats and even other animals rarely abandon their kittens. When they
do so, it is because the kittens are not viable. You might contact a
wildlife rescuer to find out that it isn't even risky to touch a baby bird
or other animal as previously was commonly thought.

Poor advice is dangerous. I can only hope that others that read this
newsgroup are smart enough to do more research.

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Betsy wrote:
Who are you?

You're Nancy (or a clone) posting from the Baltimore public library,
LOL:

7.19.143.239 = [ ppp1137.bcpl.net ]

OrgName: UUNET Technologies Inc.
OrgID: UU
Address: 22001 Loudoun County Parkway
City: Ashburn
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20147
Country: US
NetRange: 207.16.0.0 - 207.19.255.255
CIDR: 207.16.0.0/14
NetName: NETBLK-UUNETCBLK16
NetHandle: NET-207-16-0-0-1
Parent: NET-207-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: AUTH00.NS.UU.NET
NameServer: AUTH50.NS.UU.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 1995-12-29
Updated: 2001-09-26
TechHandle: OA12-ARIN
TechName: UUnet Technologies Inc. Technologies
TechPhone: 1-800-900-0241
TechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE3-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: abuse
OrgAbusePhone: 1-800-900-0241
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: OA12-ARIN
OrgNOCName: UUnet Technologies Inc. Technologies
OrgNOCPhone: 1-800-900-0241
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: SWIPP-ARIN
OrgTechName: swipper
OrgTechPhone: 1-800-900-0241
OrgTechEmail:

OrgName: Baltimore County Public Library
OrgID: BCPL
Address: 320 York Road
City: Towson
StateProv: MD
PostalCode: 21204
Country: US
NetRange: 207.19.140.0 - 207.19.143.255
CIDR: 207.19.140.0/22
NetName: UU-207-19-140-143
NetHandle: NET-207-19-140-0-1
Parent: NET-207-16-0-0-1
NetType: Reallocated
Comment:
RegDate: 1998-03-30
Updated: 1998-03-30
TechHandle: CO53-ARIN
TechName: Old Chip
TechPhone: 1-410-887-6180
TechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: BAA4-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: BCPL Abuse Administrator
OrgAbusePhone: 1-410-887-6180
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: BDA4-ARIN
OrgTechName: BCPL DNS Administrator
OrgTechPhone: 1-410-887-6180
OrgTechEmail:

ARIN WHOIS database last updated 2005-08-24 19: 10
Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

-L.