Old August 25th 05, 06:15 PM
Betsy

So, I again ask, who are you? Are you -L? If so, why are you being so nice
now when a minute ago you posted all my private information for all the
world to see?

Although I always appreciate an apology, and do appreciate this one, I don't
know what you are sorry about, nor what you would retract!

"Lyn Wegrich Glover" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.06184a55dd38c924911f5a06ceeefd8c @1124989582.nulluser.com...
Betsy wrote:

Who are you?

This is the worst advice I've ever heard! How many litters of kittens
have
you had a "hand" in?

I've raised countless litters of kittens, and you can pick up those
babies
and cuddle & kiss their little tummies right from the first day! I've
never
failed to socialize a cat, mother or kittens!

Five weeks?????? That is five weeks too late!!!!!

Are you a troll?

Good grief. Don't give harmful advice.

Sorry. Check the time and you will see that I posted
this advice at about 3 am. By that hour I am always,
well, "tired." Know what I mean?