Old August 25th 05, 08:53 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Betsy wrote:

Third, you don't need to post MY information for the world to see. I
didn't do that for you. So I second the threat. Unless you get this
removed from this newsgroup in a hurry (contact Google), you'll be
hearing from MY attorney. I am quite serious, and will be contacting
you again however necessary to make sure this occurs.

Just to make a correction here - "Google" has nothing to do with Usenet
Newsgroups, besides the fact that they provide a format for netizens who do
not have ISP's that carry any newsgroups services (AOL is one prime example)
to access Usenet Newsgroups. From my understanding, there is no one single
server that contains all the newsgroups, but *several*. A posting made
using Google is sent to countless other 'servers'. There is no way to
"delete" a posting once it is made - even if Google deleted it from their
system, it would still be out there in Usenet-dome for all who cared to see,
for who knows how long (some servers have longer retention than others)

And I don't think you have any case for any sort of a lawsuit - since, from
what I can tell, -.L only posted the *library* information - unless you
happen to be named Baltimore County Public Library and actually *reside* at
that address (BTW, if you do reside there, we'll be sure to alert the
authorities since I'm sure living in a public library is not legal, and you
will either be arrested or transported to the nearest transient shelter that
has vacancy - or both), you don't have a leg (or any other appendage) to
stand on.
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©