Old August 8th 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default For all you sci fi freaks

On Aug 8, 10:43*am, "Matthew"
wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

... Matthew wrote:
a new show starts Saturday on the BBC fro themakers of torchwood *it
is called primevil *it got a 4 out 5 star rating

It's a bit juvenile, I've watched the first two series. BTW it has nothing
to do with the makers of Torchwood.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

I just read that the what they are releasing here this weekend * said from
the makers of torchwood. *I am looking at the story in the Orlando sentinel

Matthew,

It's possible that the article writers were referring to "BBC-America"
bringing the US Torchwood and now Primaeval? At least that'd be my
take on it. Granted, not sure why the writers would think that BBC-
America actually "makes" shows, then again, alot of friends here are
convinced that *the* BBC is the same thing as BBC-America (which it
really isn't).

Smokie Darling (Annie)