Old August 8th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default For all you sci fi freaks

On Aug 8, 12:52*pm, "wafflycat"
wrote:
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" wrote in ...
On Aug 7, 9:03 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

a new show starts Saturday on the BBC fro themakers of torchwood it is
called primevil it got a 4 out 5 star rating

I've a friend in Scotland that absolutely adores this show. *I think
it's because she thinks the lead is a doll though G.

Guess I'll have to look and see if I can get it here... *Oooh, I can.
She'll be excited, a show I can watch and chat with her about, since
most BBC shows aren't generally shown here for an age. *Thanks for
letting me know about it!

Smokie Darling (Annie)

It may be being braodcast by BBC in forn'parts, but it's not made by the
BBC, so in that sense it's not a BBC show. It's made originally for ITV, one
of the bigger independent TV channels over here in the UK.

I was referring to BBC as a generic term, much as "Xerox" is used as a
generic term for all copies, regardless of the actual machine used to
copy them. Sorry about that.