Old October 17th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Cat Sitting (again)

On Oct 17, 8:52*am, wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:11*am, "jmcquown" wrote:

Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the hospital!
Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and clean
their litterbox. *They are indoor/outdoor cats but she particularly said she
needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at night. *I don't exactly know
how I'm supposed to do that since he usually hides. *I'll do my best! *Wish
me luck.

Jill

You'll do fine!! *Does Schwartzy have any treat he is particularly
fond of? *That might help lure him inside...

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

That's easy for you guys to say. Anyone who can herd chiggers would
find keeping one cat indoors rather simple..

Good like to Jill.

--
Will in New Haven