Old October 17th 08, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default Cat Sitting (again)

jmcquown wrote:
Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the hospital!
Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and clean
their litterbox. They are indoor/outdoor cats but she particularly said
she needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at night. I don't exactly
know how I'm supposed to do that since he usually hides. I'll do my
best! Wish me luck.

Jill

Suggestion: Tell those pussy cats they are now housecats. If you don't
let them out you will not have the worry of getting them back in. The
cats will adjust just fine. Best wishes. MLB