Old October 17th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Cat Sitting (again)

On Oct 17, 11:24*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

On Oct 17, 8:52 am, wrote:
On Oct 17, 7:11 am, "jmcquown" wrote:

Last time the neighbor asked me to cat-sit I wound up in the
hospital! Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

I'll be making sure Schwartzy and Fedders are fed and watered and
clean their litterbox. They are indoor/outdoor cats but she
particularly said she needs me to make sure Schwartzy is inside at
night. I don't exactly know how I'm supposed to do that since he
usually hides. I'll do my best! Wish me luck.

Jill

You'll do fine!! Does Schwartzy have any treat he is particularly
fond of? That might help lure him inside...

--Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew

That's easy for you guys to say. Anyone who can herd chiggers would
find keeping one cat indoors rather simple..

Good like to Jill.

Thanks!
Or you could try herding cats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWymXNPaU7g

Heheh

Jill

The secret to herding insects is _very small Border Collies_

--
Will in New Haven