Old February 14th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

O T Stands listening to Sundance. I sur hopez da gramby iz kopying diz
down. Sundance jus said eferthink I wud wanta say to Harri but wuden fink
of it at da timez.
"Sundance" wrote in message
I, Sundance, takez yoo, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, to be myown wifekittee,
myown purrtner in life, an myown wuntrooluv. I will luv yoo, respeck yoo,
purrteck yoo, an cherish yoo, alwaze fingking uv yoo in efurryfing dat I
duz. I will be wif yoo in gud timez an bad, when yoo iz helfy and when
yoo iz sik, when we haz lotsa toonaz an when we duznt. I will share
efurryfing I haz wif yoo, an be fafeful to yoo alwaze. I givz yoo myown
paw, myown hart, an myown luv, frum dis day furward fur az long az we bof
shall live.

Sundance

"CatDude" wrote in message
[Amelia adjusts her sash to make sure it looks just right, delicately
clears her throat, then address the assembled kitties.]

Greetings, kitties and other guests. Welcome to this most beautiful
occasion on a beautiful day. We are here to celebrate the bewinking of
Sundance and Pi2nya, two of our dearly loved community members. In the
years that we have been keeping each other's company we have to
appreciate their individual purrsonalities and the wonderful energy
that they bring to the group together. Seeing kitties who love and
value each other as deeply as these two is heartwarming and
encouraging. We have enjoyed the company of both of them on our
various adventures, and we now welcome the opportunity to enjoy their
participation with us as a winked couple.

Since we are all felines - well, mostly all felines - we have a very
deep love and respect for the natural world that surrounds us. Our
emotional attachment to those we love is deeper than those experienced
by most humans, so the commitment that we make to each other in a
bewinking is a very deep lifelong commitment. We don't enter into
these commitments lightly.

A part of our existence as a community is our willingness, even
eagerness, to share the important moments in our lives with each
other. That is why we now invite Sundance and Pi2nya to express to the
assemblage the commitments that they offer to each other. I understand
that the couple has written their own vows. Sundance, would you like
to recite your vows now? Pi2nya, once Sundance has stated his vows to
you, would you like to recite your vows to Sundance?

Amelia