Old February 14th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatDude

Default Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

On Feb 14, 11:56*am, "Sundance"
wrote:
I, Sundance, takez yoo, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, to be myown wifekittee, myown
purrtner in life, an myown wuntrooluv. *I will luv yoo, respeck yoo,
purrteck yoo, an cherish yoo, alwaze fingking uv yoo in efurryfing dat I
duz. *I will be wif yoo in gud timez an bad, when yoo iz helfy and when yoo
iz sik, when we haz lotsa toonaz an when we duznt. *I will share efurryfing
I haz wif yoo, an be fafeful to yoo alwaze. *I givz yoo myown paw, myown
hart, an myown luv, frum dis day furward fur az long az we bof shall live..

Sundance

Pi2nya, would you like to now recite your vows to Sundance?

Amelia