Old February 14th 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

" I, Sundance, takez yoo, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, to be myown
wifekittee,
myown
purrtner in life, an myown wuntrooluv. I will luv yoo, respeck yoo,
purrteck yoo, an cherish yoo, alwaze fingking uv yoo in efurryfing
dat I
duz. I will be wif yoo in gud timez an bad, when yoo iz helfy and
when yoo
iz sik, when we haz lotsa toonaz an when we duznt. I will share
efurryfing
I haz wif yoo, an be fafeful to yoo alwaze. I givz yoo myown paw,
myown
hart, an myown luv, frum dis day furward fur az long az we bof shall
live.

Sundance

Pi2nya, would you like to now recite your vows to Sundance?

Amelia
-----------------
I, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, take you Sundance to be my husband-kitty,
my partner in life and my one true love.
Az it encircles yur neck, may it remind yu always
that yu are surrounded by my enduring luff.
I will cherish our union and luff you more each day
than I did the day befurr.
I will trust yu and respect yu, laugh with you, meow wiff yu,
and cry with yu,
luffink yu faithfully through gud times and bad.
I give you my paw, my heart, and my luff,
from this day furrward for as long as we both shall live

Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee
(mine identity izunt woikink rite neow ).

Pit2nya luukz tuwardz Rebecca, hu holdz da bookay, and awlz uh bockz
wiff a kollur