Old July 25th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue
Bill Graham

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

"jmc" wrote in message
Suddenly, without warning, Stormmee exclaimed (7/25/2010 8:41 AM):
if you are referring to meowchat, please do not disparage something you
don't understand, if you are referring to something else please ignore
this post, Lee
"Bill Graham" wrote in message
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
"nice guy" nice wrote in message
What is 'Welfair'?

Its, "welfare" for someone who, (for some reason or other) doesn't want
to use a spell checker and attempt to write in plain English, but
prefers to cover up spelling mistakes by writing in some sort of
intentional gibberish.

What he's suggesting is this is not an appropriate place for meowchat. I'm
another one who chooses not to read it. No cheezburgers here

jmc

I usually don't either....For one thing, they top post, which also annoys
me....But I was answering some one else's comment with an observation of my
own. It must be very hard to write such gibberish.....Also, it would tend to
make correct spelling more difficult, just in case you needed to spell
something correctly.....Like filling out a resume for a job as an English
teacher. (for example......:^)