Old November 7th 11, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Brunch wif da Sisters...

brunch iza gud idermint, da hoominz duz diz furm time to time, OEJ
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message

[Two Zot girls are standing at the stove, wearing aprons. Cybčle is
sautéing
French Toast and making waffles and whisking eggs and cream in a bowl;
Oriane is frying bacon in one pan, another pan with sausages and a third
sautéing wild mushrooms in butter]

Cybčle: Hokay, mine deer, make da Mimosas, and put your fings on da table
while I does da Omlette...

Oriane: [Puts sausages, bacon, French Toast and waffles on table with a
plate of sweet butter and a pitcher of warm maple syrup; she goes to the
bar, and mixes a pitcher of nip-Mimosas]

Cybčle: [Deftly forms the Omlette, adds the sautéed mushroons to it, flips
it closed and grates black truffle on top and walks to the table]

Oriane: [They both sit at a low table, bathed in early afternoon sunlight,
sitting on cushions]

Cybčle: Well, mine deer, dis iz a lubbly Sunday brunch, non?

Oriane: Indeed! [pours two Mimosas; they lift their glasses] Cheers,
sisfur
deer!

Cybčle: Indeed, cheers! [they serve each other, sip their Mimosas and
begin
to eat]

Oriane: Well mine sisfur, fings iz going well. I feel so settled in and at
home heer, non?

Cybčle: Yes, myself also... and dis is such a nice community!

Oriane: Yes indeed. So many nice kitties! I iz wooking forward to da
winking...

Cybčle: Myself also. Itz so romantical... What do you want to wear?

Oriane: Hmmm... I'ze not sure. Letz go ober to Pitoonya's Bootik and see
whatz abailable...

Cybčle: Hokay, letz do dat later. I wikes dem plaid skirtz...

Oriane: I finks dey is fur da boycats...

Cybčle: Dat duzzent bodder me; if I wikes it, I'll wear it!

Oriane: Gud fur yoo! I abree...

Cybčle: Well, mine sisfur, shall we clear da table and take a nap?

Oriane: Oooooh... what a gudgud ideer!

[Two Zot girls sleep peacefully on the windowsill, bathed in sunlight
....]

--
Purrs,

Cybčle & Oriane

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/6/2011 3:43:35 PM