Old May 4th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

Default The Recall is Affecting Europe Now

"Gabey8" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 3, 2:59 pm, wrote:
sheelagh wrote:

Thank you very much for this one C.N. I was thinking about this one
yesterday, so when I noticed you post it today, I had already realised
that this problem is far more widespread than we are aware of.

And apparently, it's widespread not just geographically, but time-wise,
too:

http://www.itchmo.com/read/melamine-...s-back-decades...

Joyce

And I wonder if some pet diseases like renal failure in cats was
always at the rate it is now, or if it started to increase at around
the same time as the melamine started going into the food?

I wish the people responsible for this had to eat the same
contaminated ingredients they've been disseminating to our pets, until
they develop the same symptoms. It makes me furious.

Donna

No, not bad enough. There are things that will kill a cat that won't harm a
person all that much.

How about we feed them some ground glass instead. That might give them some
clue what this does to cats.

Jo