Old May 14th 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default RPCA group on Facebook question

On 15/05/2011 6:55 AM, wrote:
How do you comment on people's posts on that group? I just wrote
a comment, which I entered in a box at the end of the comments that
were already there, and which had my icon next to it. Seemed like
I was being invited to comment... but then I couldn't find a "submit"
button (or whatever it's called on FB). Any suggestions?

Just press 'enter' or 'return' on your keyboard. If you want to make a
blank line instead of submitting your comment, press shift+enter.

hth

Yowie