Old November 8th 03, 08:03 PM
Me

PurrsPURRSpurrsPurrsPURRS fur a peeceful trip to the bridj fur Natasha,
and fur da hoomins left behind.

Snowflake and Frieda

Debbie Trujillo wrote:
You gave me 14 1/2 wonderful years. It will take a long time to get used to
your not being in the house. I keep expecting to see you. I will miss
curling up with you at night and hearing your purrs. I appreciated your
concern and efforts to comfort us when we were worried or upset -
particularly last summer right before Papa's surgery.

You are with Rocky now. He will look out for you at the Bridge until my
time comes and we will all walk over the bridge together. I love you!

--

Mama Debbie