Old December 2nd 03, 04:33 PM
Yngver

Mary" wrote:

Upon reflection, it occurred to me that my neighbor's new cat might be
a Ragdoll, because it goes limp when picked up and just sort of drapes
over you. I did a Google image search, and there she was!

Am I correct in recalling that Ragdolls have soft, thick fur, large
frames, gentle dispositions, and "Siamese-type" coloring? I do
remember that they are bred for that "going limp" characteristic.

Other cats may "go limp" when picked up too, like some Birmans do. Birmans have
similar coloring as well, so that's another possibility. Does the cat have four
white mittens?