Old March 14th 05, 09:18 PM
Joe Canuck

Becca wrote:

My neighbor's daugher went to jail for drug problems and we have adopted
three of her cats.

While I was out of town, the mother cat was spayed and Louie was
neutered (he is 7 months old), but my husband did not ask the doctor
about Louie's diet. Aren't male supposed to eat a special diet? Please
tell me what to feed him.

Thanks for your help.

Becca

Try to provide him with lots of water.

If he won't eat canned food (higher moisture content than dry) then
feeding him dry is okay... better he have food than none at all.

In either case, provide bowls of fresh drinking water at all times.
Better yet, invest in a pet fountain. Most cats enjoy these and seem to
drink more... at least in my experience.