Old November 30th 03, 02:35 PM
Sherry

CP Wrote:

He claims it was an accident but anyone who would refer to a cat as being
"Satan" or saying "there is nothing worse of a housecat" certainly leaves
the incident as an accident as being questionable. I think PETA was probably
reminding the Aiken fans that he is no god.

I think now Clay Aiken made a flippant remark that he's having a hard time
living down, and probably ought to just apologize and clarify and be done with
it. He could possibly get a lesson in groveling from the Dixie Chicks.
As far as the remark about cats being the devil, it's pretty lame to take that
in the literal sense. I have a habit of saying McDonald's is "the
Devil"...because of the heart-healthy diet I'm on. It doesn''t mean anything.
Sherry