Old December 1st 03, 06:47 PM
lakinapook

I am not a fan of this guy, I was pretty neutral to him. The one
thing that really sticks out here for me is that he is supposed to be
some big Christian, with the charity work with kids and everything.
Well, since we are all Gods creatures, his attitude strikes me as
distinctly UN-Christian.

"Cat Protector" wrote in message news:u8jwb.12969$Gj2.11818@okepread01...
So, will we be seeing you doing the 5 questions with him Candace?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"MacCandace" wrote in message
Yes, I think I've seen him once or twice. I switched from Conan to Craig
Kilborn a few years ago. Much funnier, I think, and waaay hotter.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye

other
than human." (Loren Eisely)