Old March 22nd 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default International Cat of Mystery

badwilson wrote:

We are all packed up and out of our house in Thailand.

You must have been very happy to say goodbye to the snake in the ceiling.

All our stuff is in a shipping container and enroute to Australia.

Whee-haa!!

In a way it works out because that gives me a chance to rent a house and get
all the furniture set up before Vino joins us after his 30 days quarantine.

Poor Vino! Can you visit him while he's there, or would that defeat
the purpose of the quarantine?

The apartment where we are is pretty good for animal watching. Out back is
a large copse of trees where in the evenings is a large group of pretty big
monkeys which are constantly fighting with each other. There is also this
creek, which really swells up when it rains and we saw a giant monitor
lizard drifting along yesterday. There are also these bright turquoise
birds with yellow beaks.

That's neat!

Good luck with the next phase of your move...

Joyce