Old March 23rd 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default International Cat of Mystery

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
badwilson wrote:
In a way it works out because that gives me a chance to rent a house and

get
all the furniture set up before Vino joins us after his 30 days

quarantine.

Poor baby, all alone for 30 days! What's that mama's boy going to do
without his mom?

Well, I will definitely visit as much as possible. I keep telling myself
that it's no different from putting him in a kennel while going on vacation.
I think the facility is very nice and they treat the animals well.

Yesterday the poor bugger had his throat shaved and blood taken from the
jugular for the 2nd time in 6 months. The sample is also enroute to
Australia via Fedex.

Yikes! I guess it's easier from the neck than the paw, huh? Still,
scritches for poor Vino.

Vino is so easy going, he barely noticed.
--
Britta