Old April 24th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jimi

Default Hostile cat

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 23, 5:26 pm, Cheryl wrote:

Just seems like a feral cat to me.

lol, either that or very spoiled

Totally agree Barry.. We have a 1 -1/2 yr old Neutered Tom who is terribly
spoiled... he demands attention and I give him just that... He's a real
drama queen...we torque around on the carpet. I grab him and give him a spin
on the floor while he's lying on his back...then he chases me and bites my
ankles...hisses....ears back....and loving every minute of it...If I ignore
him he meows constantly until I give him a look...then he growls at me and I
know the play is on... sort of a love hate relationship...lol....Jim