Old February 2nd 12, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default From Mosey's Mom URGENT purrs and prayer needed !!

Thank you SO much Mosey got out sometime and was at out next door neighbor's
mobile, and Dutch opened the sliding glass door, but not the screen,
and Mosey was next door and Dutch called him and after about a minute, Mosey
trotted home, and got a welcome kiss from me, and a glad to see you Mosey,
but Mosey was told he was a bad cat for going OUT. Mosey had gotten sick
last night or early this morning, but he's fine now.
Thank you SO much, your purrs and prayers worked.
Love Auntie Kyla and Uncle Dutch

Purrs and prayers from this house and Gramby

"Dan M"

We are purring!

On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:42:36 -0800, Auntie Kyla wrote

This is Moseys mommy, and he has gone missing...We can't find him
ANYWHERE! I THINK he MIGHT have gotten OUT last night. He got sick and
threw up on my dh's side of the bed and floor, and then I gave the mess,
wrapped in a paper towel, in a bag to our neighbor next to put in with
his garbage and Mosey MIGHT have gotten out, either when I did that or
when our neighbor was taking out our garbage to the curb. My dh went
outside looking for Mosey and so is the guy who delivers our meds is
also looking for him. NO luck so far We NEED purrs and prayers for our
beloved Mosey to be found, unharmed. I am SO worried and I feel sick!
I will let you know when he is found. Thank you SO much.
Love,
Auntie Kyla and Uncle Dutch.