Old July 2nd 03, 03:47 AM
Arlene Knop

Duz that rooin thu sound? I bet it makes thuh stringz stikky.

GM, thinkinging Samantha mite want to read this ridulus part of thuh
thred so she knows wot iz cello and wot is jello

Beverly Orel wrote:

wen duh liddul hoomin kittens cum tu bisit, Meowmie puts wippd creem on top
uv duh jello. yum...

Samantha

"Adam" wrote in message
Are 'cellos edibibble? Ize hungree agenn.

Allegra Catsals

Shoor! Meowmie makes cello all thuh time. Red or green or yello

and
putz froot in it. Itz reel jiggly and cold. Huh? Jello?

GM, wrapping thuh bowl of cell wif sum jellophane

Lyke dis?

http://refal.net/~korlukov/supercom/xi/s_xi1.htm

Dere is a song abowt it dat I kin almost play on da cello!

Argella Catsals

Tobasko sawz?????? Meowmie iz mortifyed at thuh thot of rooining cello
wif that stuff. Do yew meen thuh song, C-E-L-L-O? There's alwayz room
fur cello!

GM, who wud like to akompany Allegra wif her bell

I spose cellos get hungree too, why kant dey hav tabaskasko sawse if dey
want?

Wat is da song C-E-L-L-O? I have a seedee by a groop called Cello. Dey

kin
play Elennor Rigbee on fowr cellos at wuns! Dat haz since bekum da

standard
vershun uv dat tune.

It wud be nyce if yu wud use yur bell, just don't hit it ON da cello. Wun
uv da stoodents in my cello class rooind a gud cello by using it tu play

da
cymbals with.

argellA