Old July 12th 04, 02:12 AM
lrulan

Lisa, we will purr and pray and light a candle for Autumn's safe journey to
the Rainbow Bridge. She will be happy there and free of pain.
It is good to grieve, and soon you will be able to get another companion for
yourself. Our sincerest condolences.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"Rob and Lisa" wrote in message
Hello my name is Lisa and just recently I had to have my cat put down...I
had to on Sunday...I woke up with her meowing and dragging her back
legs...when I saw that I knew something was wrong, she was also trying

hide from me, she went under the couch and stayed there, I kept calling

her
and she finally meowed...she was in alot of pain, I called the vet to

ask
if
they knew and they didnt and they told me to come there and I said I

will
when I find a ride, I finally got a hold of someone and she came to pick

me
up. I showed up at the vets, the vet tested her by clipping one of her

back
claws and see how the blood flow is and it was supposed to bleed lots

but
it
didnt and he asked if anything fell on her and I said no so he listen to

her
heart, then his face went downside, and told me its not good news its

not
curable and he also said that it happened to his cat and had to have her

put
down...he said it is a blocked aorta by her heart and I can do the

surgery
but its $3000 and he hasnt seen a cat go through it and make it...and

said
she is in alot of pain...so I said my good-byes and cried...and had to

sign
something...he then administered the shot and she was gone...I had never
once had to put an animal down...it sucks...anyways I got her ashes 4

days
later and keeping them in my room where she slept also...I am looking

for
kitten...but want one like her...so I am taking my time someone told me

it
helps me to heal...I do miss my baby...but she is with me forever...I

love
you Autumn...you will always be my princess and in my heart...if anyone

knows if someone is giving a kitten like her and is in
the
Abbotsford Area...Canada please e-mail me back at

and let me know....

Thank You
Lisa