Old July 12th 04, 03:26 AM
Luvskats00

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear about Autumn. Your message brought tears to my
eyes. She must have been very special. It's almost a year since I said goodbye
to my sweet Mei Ling. She was with my 17 years (she was 18 1/2). I knew that it
was the kindest thing - the best thing - I could do. She had cancer and was in
pain....I had to help her. It is never easy to lose a friend. You might find
comfort at www.petloss.com. I don't think I could have made it without the
help from the people there. They have grief counselors-people who have lost
their own friends and know what it's like to know the pain. They help you to
focus on the happy times you had with your pets. They have a nightly
conference and a weekly memorial service (for all pets who have passed on).
Write anytime.