Old March 12th 04, 10:08 PM
Hopitus2

Do you have any online pics of Victor Velcro or Mr. Pumpkin?

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
. com...
:
: "Hopitus2" wrote in message
: ...
: My friends and I are so very grateful for all of you sending your kind
: concern and support for the mental anguish of this loss. The power of
: purrs
: is great. The female of the couple does the same work I do (xray) but
not
: in
: ER's (she is exclusively a mammo tech). She joins me in requesting our
: rpca
: friends all over the world to honor Claudia's memory by "buckling up"
100%
: of your driving time.
:
: I will be pleased to honor Claudia's memory by buckling up 100% of the
: time. Presently an honest evalation of myself shows that I use the seat
: belt about 80% of the time. For she and I seat belt use is a 100%
promise.
:
: Charleen, who always wants to come home to David,
: Mr. Pumpkin,
: Aggie Marble,
: Victor Velcro.
: