Old March 12th 04, 10:54 PM
Charleen Welton

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
Do you have any online pics of Victor Velcro or Mr. Pumpkin?

No, not yet. But will have soon. Glad you want to see them. Have been
asked by others also. When Tak and Suz and I met I met Spicey in person and
Betty by picture. I had to make myself bring only six pictures of my cats.
And when thinking of personality Mr. Pumpkin is very much like Britta and
Dennis's Vino. Victor is a Brat Cat and Aggie Marble came out from under
the bed just a year ago. She spent 9.5, yes nine and a half years under the
bed coming out only at night to eat and use the littler box. I love them
all.

Charleen

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
. com...
:
: "Hopitus2" wrote in message
: ...
: My friends and I are so very grateful for all of you sending your kind
: concern and support for the mental anguish of this loss. The power of
: purrs
: is great. The female of the couple does the same work I do (xray) but
not
: in
: ER's (she is exclusively a mammo tech). She joins me in requesting our
: rpca
: friends all over the world to honor Claudia's memory by "buckling up"
100%
: of your driving time.
:
: I will be pleased to honor Claudia's memory by buckling up 100% of the
: time. Presently an honest evalation of myself shows that I use the seat
: belt about 80% of the time. For she and I seat belt use is a 100%
promise.
:
: Charleen, who always wants to come home to David,
: Mr. Pumpkin,
: Aggie Marble,
: Victor Velcro.
: