Old January 5th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default Thank you, Boyfriend (not)

Christina Websell wrote:
He tripped me up with winding between my feet on Wednesday evening, hoping
for yet more food although he had been fed not two hours earlier.

I fell backwards on to the edge of my table. I had to have a home visit
from the doctor today - this is unheard of for me. I have cracked two ribs
apparently, to say it is agony would be an understatement.
My lovely friend June (not that she doesn't have plenty to do herself with
all her whippets and a useless OH who cannot stir his tea on his own) is
coming daily to feed and water my chickens and let Francis D out) and came
last night too to shut them up against the fox. I tried, but I could not
even get down the step from my back door.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident Christina. Purrs coming your way
to get your sick note sorted out and starting to heal soon.

I have cracked a rib before and I taped my ribcage and put on a tight
sports bra for extra rib support so that I could go to work. I was
articling at the time and time off wasn't an option. Very painful I
know - you don't realize how much you turn and twist until you've
cracked a rib.

Susan M
Otis and Chester