Old July 5th 04, 06:36 AM
Yoj

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
I will now be 100% mummy.

Well, you don't have to cut it too short, right?

(was hoping to avoid the Big Snip, but Marina looked really great. I

may not
have had the courage otherwise!)

Doesn't she look great? I'm sure you will too!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

I hope you'll be able to get a cut you like, Yowie. I'm sure it must be
hard to contemplate, after wearing your hair long for so long. However,
the ease of taking care of it may reconcile you to the change. I hope
so. Does Australia have an organization like the one in the U.S., where
people who have their long hair cut can donate it to be used for wigs
for people receiving chemo treatments?

Joy