Old March 18th 14, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default The Missing

On 3/17/2014 11:59 PM, Kyla=^..^= wrote:

"Mishi" wrote in message

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 6:50:15 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
Someone else asked after Tweed not posting for a while, but I didn't see

an answer. Has anyone heard from MLB (Marie)? I also wonder about

Hopitus who has been MIA for quite a long time. Anyone know?

Jill

Hopitus is fine - she is active on FB. Haven't heard from MLB - I am
worried.
Does anyone have her address?

Hi Mishi & Jill, and EVERYONE else.
I hope you don't mind me dropping by to say a 'friendly' hello after a
3 or more year absence. .
I'm NOT active on FB.
I do have MLB's e mail address, but I'm NOT going to post it online here
or anywhere.
I'll send her an e mail and see if she is OK. I hope she is, she is SO
sweet.

(snippage)

Thank you, Kyla. If you hear from MLB (Marie), please let her know we
were concerned and thinking of her.

Jill