Old July 2nd 04, 02:48 AM
Cat Protector

I have heard that feral kittens are much easier to be amongst humans that
the adults. You probably got them at a good time but I would ask a rescue
group that deals with ferals for some tips. You said you moved them but was
the mother cat around?

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Wendy" wrote in message
How does one go about domesticating ferile kittens?

The dh brought home 6 of them. They are approx. 8 - 12 wks. old. and want

no
parts of being picked up - hissing, biting and scratching ensues when you
try. They had been living under a friend's porch but were upsetting the
resident 22 yr.old (not in good health) cat so they had to be moved
somewhere else.

Are these guys too old to tame? How does one go about doing so if

possible?