Old November 12th 16, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default I do NOT spoil my cats!

The thing is that when she does decide I've slept long enough, I awaken to a
furry little bundle of pure cuteness and affection who is standing on the bed
about six inches from my face, purring loudly and gently licking my nose, and
for this reason I find it impossible to consider her behavior obnoxious!

Ours sometimes wake us up (either like that or by stomping all over us),
but more often they put us to bed. Put the lights out and Chloe will
often come up beside me and purr a bedtime story in my ear. Zeke (RB)
used to do the same thing, but he'd first do a health and safety check
of the downie by crawling under it from feet to pillow a couple of times.