Old September 6th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Default New Litter : Feline PINE

123456789 wrote:
I was getting tired of cleaning up normal litter from all over the place
after the cats track through the house, so I found this new litter.
It's called Feline Pine. Has anyone ever used this stuff?

It's great. The urine turns into SAWDUST! and does not smell at all.
You scoop the poop and flush and that's it. You change it every week or
two when all the pine pellets turn into sawdust.

Yep, that's what we use! I like the fact there is no smell and it
composts very easily.

We used a recycled paper pellet before and there is more tracking with
Feline Pine, but the difference in smell is worth it.

Rhonda