Old July 10th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default KFC today

On Jul 9, 8:13 pm, Ted Davis wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 01:02:13 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:
I'm glad I didn't take the vet's advice about sending her to RB just yet.
She continues to drink her rehydration fluid in preference to plain water
- she has a choice. It has made a real difference to her, so thank you to
those who suggested it.
She is eating as well as a CRF kitty can. Turkey mince 12 secs in the
microwave goes down well. Tomorrow I will offer her beef mince. What she
really liked was when Boyfie brought her a vole on Sunday, she scarfed it
down in a minute and a half which produced a good litterbox result the
following day. I wish I could buy voles for her.

Feeder mice from pet stores are close. And safer than wild caught voles.

I was going to mention that but I just couldn't _do_ it. Although, for
KFC, sure.

Get her a mouse.

--
Will in New Haven