Old July 22nd 16, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeßus[_6_]

Default Cat Nicknames?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 21:09:40 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

Buffy McFluffypants

I flip flop.

She also gets called Rumble Bug. When I'm giving her scritches she sort
of crawls up on me and purrs. But sometimes I can only feel it, not
hear it. It's a rumbling feeling more than a sound. So I give her
scritches and call her Rumble Bug.

:-)

Annie doesn't have a very loud purr, but I do call her 'old rattler'
sometimes, usually when she's doing her 'kneading' on my chest and
purring away. Lucy, OTOH you hear from another room... those two are
such opposites in every respect.