Old June 6th 17, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Cash signals a kittah in a lovely blue and silver dress

cshenk wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Yoo know, now dat I fingkz abowt it, myown purrday iz in the first
fyoo dayz of Joon. I fingk itz da 4th or 5th. So I'll hab a peece ov
dat cake myownself!

Sundance

Iowna dances a little jig and wishes Sundance a happy PurrDay!

Iowna feels a bit dizzy after the dance and goes to sit down, but
falls.

Daisy-chan and Cash see it and come over.

'I'z not feel well'. She waves to Ranger, Pit2na, Sam and everyone
else as her fambly helps her to the cataporter and leaves.