Old October 23rd 04, 08:46 PM
Rebecca

Oh, Harry, whut iz yur 'citin newz? Haz soft an furry fownd yurownself a
new home?

I kno how it kin be when yur hoomins duznt feel gud. My meowmie haznt bin
feelin gud fur a fyoo dayz, eedur. I wud like to stay wit hur at nite to be
shur shez OK, but most ub da time she clozez usses owt ub da bedrum becuz a
sertin bruffur uv mine (glares at Sundance) duznt let herownself sleep when
she needz to.
--
Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
her didn't go to da fud store, onliest furry wented, soft gotted a
headachemonster. I knowz dis isa whatted happened cause Miss Violette
camed
to da door anna hissed mineself ta be quiet so soft cuuld sleep, den her
anna OEJ layed onna softs legz anna purred anna purred, efin Tiger was
quiet
anna trudi was nice enuf ta purr in softs ear for almoz 5 minutez, Trudi
duzn't usually purr a bunch fur soft as herself purfurz furry, Harri,
talkative 'cause he juz foun out some 'citin newz butted is workin out
what
willz it all meanz