Old January 22nd 05, 10:54 PM
Jean B.

Cathy Friedmann wrote:

In the NE, a new low pressure system is going to form just off the coast,
which will ramp the storm up... It's wild & woolly out there now. I did
needed errands this morning, & don't plan on going anywhere till afternoon
tomorrow. Still, I think the most we're supposed to get is 8 -12". Not a
big deal - it's the wind that's the bigger problem.

Cathy

Here, the alert (or whatever) is until 6 tomorrow night (unless
they have changed that again). It sounds like shoveling will be
brutal--with all that wind. I hope my friend gets dug out if I
can bring Mingy home.
--
Jean B.