Old July 23rd 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default DA RULES so fur

Dunt wurry tew mutch Mz Piglet. Nuffing badbad will happin.
Kan I gib yew a fwiendly nosepoink tew make yew feel bedder?
I alwayz axs purmission furst
Mosey

Piglet is sitting on the side table watching Wascal. She ducks down under
the table before the real trouble begins.
"Will in New Haven" On Jul 21, 10:02 am, Debby Hanoka 'Lected leeders
'bandon us! I here 2 save Catmerica.

I Grand Pooh-Bah & I IN CHARGE. Dere no more pres. or NE othur leeders,
I abolish positions becuz dey not responsive.

DA RULES so fur:

Rule #1: No one get beet up w/o my permishun.
Rule #2: Ne1 question my authority, dey get beet up.

I try 2 be tuff but fair.

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Sleek blond tabby comes out of nowhere. I'm here! I'm here! I'll
save Catmerica from Grand Poobah Louise!

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

Typical street from U.S. western movie appears out of nowhere

WooToo: Uh-OH ducks into crowded cat saloon through swinging doors
Wook OUT, effurrybuddy, der iz gonna bee trubl.
Wascal stops playing the piano Stay outta da streeet efferywun.
starts playing jaunty fast saloon-type song
Sunirse is dancing on the barappreciative noises from the crowd/cat
treats thrown on the bar
WooToo and Maggy May are peeking out the window

--
Will in New Haven