Old October 1st 04, 05:18 AM
Seanette Blaylock

O J had some very interesting things to say
about A Miracle Story (WAS: Latest news on "the eye"):

Several books and stories I'd have otherwise loved were absolutely
ruined for me by high school English classes that did this.

Tell me, did you ever have one of those English teachers who wished he
or she had been a Shakespearean actor? We didn't study The Bard in
high school, but one of my teachers sure hammed it up when we studied
Marlowe.

Not that I recall.