Old October 28th 03, 03:31 PM
Animal luva

Kathryn Stein wrote:
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:59:27 +0100, "Animal luva"
wrote:

I'm now concerned for Spot's diet as I've read that this cancer
feeds on proteins and a low-protein diet is recommended.
How can we now ensure Spot not only eats enough, but eats the right
kinds of food?

I'd check on this. I have read just the opposite -- that cancer feeds
on carbohydrates and not protein. I can't remember where I've read it,
but it's more than a few times. If I can dig up the reference I'll
post it here.

Thank you for your advice Kathryn. I think what I read referenced SCC, other
articles relate to other cancers.
At the end of the day, it will make little difference but if the info is
available, I'd like to know about it.
I've trawled many a clinical report but most of it goes over my head. If we
had more time...
I'm looking for simple-to-follow guidelines on what to avoid and what to
promote.
Regards,
AL